Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Invitations - SENT

Okay so it took me over a week just to mail them but it is done now...thanks to Ben. Left to me would have probably taken another week as I just couldn't get that many a4 envelopes to work.

I even had Ben sitting next to me at the dining table with double sided tape and ribbon putting together the additional information for the guests (the part that includes RSVP dates, accommodation guides, etc). And because he is such a gem he even went and re-printed more of the pages we needed, rushing into the office Sunday evening, after he had a disagreement with the ones I had already printed and the guillotine *grin*

The bulk of the invitations then got mailed Monday afternoon. Some are still waiting on mailing addresses and are waiting on the back seat of the car - but we are getting there.

Next week we have Mon and Tuesday night with Curzon Hall. Monday is to supply them with the list of our suppliers and first draft of guest lists, etc. Tuesday, and I get to drag Louisa along to this as well, is the MENU TESTING - probably the only time we will actually get to enjoy the food, ha, ha. I'm sure it also a night of UP-SELL, UP-SELL, lol.

79 days to go - not that I am counting *wink*

No comments: