Monday, August 4, 2008

See that floating off in the distance...?

See that floating off in the distance...That is the last of my free weekends, ha, ha!

So many wedding appointments are now scattered through my diary. My diary alone looks like a war between pen and paper - scribbles, liquid paper and half-readable notes. Important events,
anything wedding related, are circled or underlined - everything else has been pushed around to accommodate the "W" word.

Makes me tired just looking at the diary :)

Its is somewhat exciting as it means the wedding is certainly getting closer but also scary as I have so much STILL to do. How that is even possible after being engaged for 18 months I don't know but it seems the more we do, the more there is left to do.

Anyway...a few things have progressed.

On Sunday Ben and I went and met with Thea Cubis Cakes

I would love to share with you what we choose but Ben has sworn me to secrecy. Like most things in our wedding, it is a little left of field in that people will find it amusing - but that is all I can give away :) So remember to check out the cake on the big day!

I also picked up the paper for the invitations. It was easily the most money I have spent on paper in my life which is saying something since I did Print Design at uni, lol!

Friday I have dress fitting number 5 (or maybe it is 6 as I have lost count) in which we should be near the end product. Little sister is coming along. I will also leave my order for the jewellry we are getting through the store.

Sunday is invitation production day with help from Louisa, Martina and mum....and lots of giggles and champagne, ha, ha!

Then the invitations will get sent! Mind you...that is if Ben ever finishes his guest list - ha, ha.

The Bridesmaids are also going in to get measured for their dresses this Sunday so they can be ordered.

*Deep breath*

My trainer is available again (after 2 months of me not being able to see him) so I am back to seeing him once a week for a butt-kicking workout on Wednesdays. Add this to my Tues and Thurs boot camp sessions and I think that well and truly covers my exercise quota for the week. If anything I should certainly be fit by the wedding after investing over a year of pretty hefty workouts :)

That's it for now. Lots of other stuff has been happening NOT wedding related but I'll save that for now. One thing at a time :)

No comments: