Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sometimes ebay is AWESOME!!

It took a few days and lots of emails to various sellers on ebay however I finally found someone who not only had 80 red boxes in stock (for the invitations) but had them cheap - 80c each including postage. Bargain!!

I'm organizing how to pay the woman now so I don't loose them to someone else. These boxes have been doing my head in...and they are only for the invitations!! Ha ha!

While hunting across the WWW for wedding related items (I have to say that U.S. ebay is scary - pages and pages of all things wedding...amazing!) I came across a really cute idea for
Bomboniere. Now originally Ben and I had said no to having any kind of Bomboniere but then we saw these and it goes so well with our wedding theme...



...we might just have to break our own rules and include them, lol!

No comments: